Currently, everyone around the world is going through a tough time. The ongoing pandemic has held us all within our houses. This sudden outbreak is now a threat to our mankind, deserting us from our friends and loved ones. Protecting ourselves is now the need of the hour.
Adapting to this new lifestyle could be a difficult thing. Being inside the four walls for a whole day would be quite frustrating. But we cannot expect to live a regular life in this situation. In order to get along with this new normal, every business has now begun to digitalize.
While most of the amusement sectors have become vulnerable, escape rooms have exhibited greater innovation by coming up with the idea of online escape rooms. It helps you to break away from your monotonous work from home schedules and online classes. The splendid virtual experiences would drag you down to an enchanting world. The virtual experiences guarantee ultimate fun from the comfort of your home.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This pandemic has induced a sense of passivity, idleness, and negative mood in general. Solving the puzzles would refresh your brain and help you to break through the tiring boredom.Online escape rooms ensure the ultimate entertainment with your friends in a completely safe, secured, and hygienic atmosphere. The game master can turn into your avatar and you can control him like a puppet so that the experience truly feels like your own!
Just like the physical versions, these virtual escape rooms also require you to solve puzzles, clues, and codes to make a triumphant escape within the stipulated time. These games have now become an excellent recreational activity.
BONDING WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES:
It is very difficult to hang out with your friends during this pandemic. The immersive virtual escape games can be used as a refuge from the stressful lifestyle. Virtual escape rooms allow you to connect with anyone, from any part of the world. Even families and neighbors can use this as entertainment to refresh their minds and ditch the monotony for a few hours. Players can also connect with their partners for an adventurous virtual date night.
ONLINE TEAM BUILDING AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT.:
Most of the people are working from home and attending a lot of virtual meetings and conferences. It is necessary to boost the synergy and morale of the employees during this tough time. The digitized versions of escape rooms are not only fun but also a brilliant team-building activity. The puzzles and activities promote collaboration and creative thinking. The interactive games also enhance knowledge, communication, and team spirit. Your team has to strive together to solve all of the puzzles and win the game. In order to do so, you will have to communicate efficiently every single detail about the game. You also need to listen to the other teammates as well.
What else do you want? Book now for an amazing pastime with your loved ones!
Escape Room LA
• RACE/LA, THE PARENT COMPANY OF ESCAPE ROOMS LA WAS ESTABLISHED IN 2004. THEY CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF ESCAPE GAMES AND OPENED IT IN 2014 AND IN A SHORT TIME SPAN, IT BECAME LA`S MOST POPULAR ESCAPE GAME COMPANY.
• RACE/LA WAS ESTABLISHED BY JOHN HENNESSY AND HOSTS SCAVENGER HUNTS AND ADVENTURE RACES AROUND LOS ANGELES.
• THE IN-PERSON ESCAPE GAMES ARE LOADED WITH EXCEPTIONAL PROPS AND DETAILED SET.
• THE ESCAPE GAMES HAVE MULTIPLE ROOMS AND NOT JUST ONE.
• THEY HAVE BEEN NAMED ‘BEST OF LA’ BY FORBES AND LOS ANGELES MAGAZINE.
• ESCAPE ROOMS LA HOSTS 3 TYPES OF ESCAPE GAMES
– IN PERSON/INDOOR ESCAPE ROOMS, OUTDOOR ESCAPE ROOMS AND ONLINE/VIRTUAL ESCAPE ROOMS.
• INDOOR ESCAPE ROOMS HAVE A TIME SPAN OF 60 MINUTES AND NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS CAN VARY BETWEEN 3 TO 8.
• OUTDOOR ESCAPE ROOMS HAVE A TIME SPAN OF 90 MINUTES WITH 2 TO 5 PARTICIPANTS.
• VIRTUAL ESCAPE ROOMS HAVE THREE OPTIONS TO SELECT FROM. ALL THE 3 GAMES ARE OF 60 MINUTES BUT HAVE DIFFERENT LIMITS ON NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS.
• THEY HAVE HOSTEDBIRTHDAY PARTIESANDCORPORATE EVENTS FOR COMPANIES LIKE NETFLIX, YOUTUBE, APPLE AND MANY MORE.
• IF THERE ARE PEOPLE EXCEEDING THE MAXIMUM LIMIT, THEY CAN HOST MORE THAN ONE ESCAPE GAME SIMULTANEOUSLY.
• PEOPLE FROM ALL AGE GROUPS ARE WELCOMED BUT CHILDREN BELOW 15 ARE ADVISED TO ALWAYS BE UNDER GUIDANCE OF AN ADULT.
Visit:- escape rooms kansas city
VENUE HIGHLIGHTS: -
• Escape Rooms LA lies on East 8th street and has a vegan restaurant right next to it. It is also have hotels, flower shops, liquor store and garment shops in a 500-meter radius.
• The famous in-person escape game, Atlantis has an interesting story-line where you start with a professor`s lab and find a portal to ultimate and underwater world of Atlantis.
• The other popular game, The Pyramid follows the story of a Mayan Temple lost inside a forest.
• The escape games are conducted in a set of multiple rooms with the maximum capacity of 8 people (Indoor) or 5 people(outdoor).
• They have 2 indoor and outdoor escape games (each) which are exceptional in details and story-lines. They have 6 choices for online/virtual games which are very popular during the lockdown.
ABOUT THE VENUE
• All the props and items used as hints or decorative are very realistic.
• The sets are also highly detailed whether it be the underwater city of Atlantis or the Pyramids and forests that makes us feel like Indiana Jones.
• They have emergency exits, fire extinguishers in all rooms and an evacuation plan for the participants in case of emergency.
• The waiting room isn`t very crowded because most people prefer to reserve online slots and book their time.
• Nearest parking to the venue is downtown which is very inconvenient if you do not find a street parking next to the building. A taxi/Uber is preferred.
• Bike parking is available.
• The place is wheelchair accessible and kid-friendly.
• The venue (games) aren`t too haunted that may scare people off. They are designed accordingly.
• The place is very popular for birthday parties or office events or school trips of all age groups varying between 14 to 40.
• Prices for in-person (indoor) escape games is 32$ on weekdays and 38$ on weekends.
• They offer a 10% discount on a group of 7 or above.
• They also offer military discount.
• Suggested maximum capacity for the games is 8 people, but the rooms are big enough to accommodate 10 people.
• If there are more than 10 people, they will need to split up in two different groups.
• The venue opens up at 10 a.m. but can be booked for an early game on special request which needs to be placed on call.
• Recommend eating a snack before entering the room as there are no vending machines or snacks available.
• Claustrophobic people might want to avoid entering.
• Escape Room LA has 4.6 stars on google reviews and 4 stars on Yelp.
• Public reviews are very promising. Social distancing and sanitizations are ensured time to time.
• Although, a few people showed exasperation on staff-behavior.
• People marked it ‘best for a team-building’ exercise.
• Designs and stories of the escape games were also very appreciated.